Posted Thursday 19th January 2012 –
Entries are now open for this years series of the Cycletta womens only cycle sportives and building on the success of last year the 2012 series expands from the two previous events to feature 7 event locations across the country. The events also move away from the closed roads format and will instead use quiet country roads.
- Cycletta Bedfordshire – Woburn Abbey – 13th May
- Cycletta Wiltshire – Lydiard Park – 24th June
- Cycletta Warwickshire – Ragley Hall – July (exact date TBC soon)
- Cycletta at the Festival of Sport – St Michael’s Mount, Cornwall – 15th September
- Cycletta Brighton – Plumpton Racecourse – 30th September
- Cycletta Cheshire – Tatton Park – 7th October
- Cycletta New Forest – Beaulieu Palace – 14th October
Each Cycletta ride will feature all the unique touches that made the 2011 events so popular. Riders will face a 40km safely managed route on quiet country roads, treat stops will be based along the route, the very popular pamper zone will be based at the finish in the Cycletta Village and all riders will be able to tap into pre-event training advice, cycle fashion wear, and a range of motivational information to make the buildup to Cycletta fun and enjoyable.
As an extra addition, if 40km just isn’t long enough for you now, at a couple of the events (Cycletta Brighton and Cycletta New Forest) there will be 80km routes available.
More details and entry information can be found at –