Posted Tuesday 24th October 2011 –
The dates for next years Wiggle Super Series sportives have now been announced including a continuation of established events from previous years and some new additions to the calendar.
The popular New Forest and Wight Ferry Sportives expand to run on both the Saturday and Sunday to cope with the demand and offer more riders the chance to take part.
If you’re keen to take part in several of the events the there’s also a Road Season Ticket available which will give you automatic entry into the 2012 sportive events. Season tickets are limited to 100 riders and represent a saving of 40% off the standard entry prices.
We’re also expecting an announcement about their free to enter No Excuses Sportive later in the year which should see another date added to those already announced.
The full list of sportive event dates for your diary are –
- New Forest Sportive – Saturday 14th April 2012
- New Forest Sportive – Sunday 15th April 2012
- Ups & Downs Sportive – 29th April 2012
- Jurassic Beast – 14th May 2012
- Bournemouth Sportive – 27th May 2012
- Sussex Surrey Scramble – 10th June 2012
- The Long One Sportive – 23rd June 2012
- Mega Meon Sportive – 1st July 2012
- Wight Ferry Sportive – 7th July 2012
- Wight Ferry Sportive – 8th July 2012
- Haywards Heath Howler – 29th July 2012
- Mendips Sportive – 12th August 2012
- Steeple Chase Sportive – 9th September 2012
- New Forest 100 – Saturday 6th October 2012
- New Forest 100 – Sunday 7th October 2012
- South Downs 100 Sportive – 21st October 2012
- Devils Punch Sportive – 4th November 2012
- Wight Winter Sportive – 2nd December 2012