Sunday 12th August 2012
The Great Shakespeare Ride is challenging sportive cycling event over a demanding course taking in some of the Cotswolds’ and South Warwickshire’s most beautiful villages, challenging climbs and rolling terrain. 2012 will be the event’s third year with the organisers hoping to build up on the experience gained during the first two events to make this year even better.
The event is organised by The Shakespeare Hospice and all profits go this great local charity.
A choice of 3 route options –
- A 100 mile ‘Sportive’ on a challenging route incorporating 6 major climbs
- A 100km ‘Challenge Ride’ incorporating 3 major climbs
- A 25 mile ‘Leisure Ride’ for those who are new to the great world of the bike or simply want to enjoy a lovely day out in the sunshine with friends
- Choice of waymarked routes
- Feed stations
- Food and drink at start
- Finishers medal
The Stratford Manor Hotel
Website entry – Yes (entry webpage)
- £27.00 for the 100 Mile route
- £25.00 for the 100 km route
- £15.00 for the Leisure Ride or children under 16 can enter the Leisure Ride for £10