Sunday 26th August 2012
Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Burgess Hill town centre will host the start & finish of all four rides of The Burgess Hill Rumble organized by SRS Events which travel over some of the most beautiful parts of Ashdown Forest and the Weald. By just entering any of these rides you will be helping raise money for The Sussex Heart Charity.
A choice of 4 route options are on offer –
- THE BURGESS HILL CLASSIC CYCLOSPORTIVE – a 92 mile (147km) route with hills such as Kidds Hill and Toys Hill to test the strongest of cyclosportive riders.
- THE CHALLENGE RIDE – a 65 mile (105km) Cyclosportive is an event which will also prove to be a good test of fitness and determination for most cyclist as it follows some of the route of The Classic ride.
- THE TOUR RIDE – a 43 mile (68.6Km) event with fewer hills and less distance than the above two rides. A good level of fitness is needed to comfortably tackle this route.
- THE KERMESSE RIDE – a gentle 23.4 mile (37.7 km) cyclosportive style ride for riders of all ages who want to enjoy the Razzmatazz of this Burgess Hill Community event with its Start & Finish area in the heart of the town.
- Choice of fully waymarked routes
- Electronic timing
- Feed Stations
- Event Photographer
- On route support
- Emergency medical support
- Sag wagon
Oakmeeds Community College
Website entry – Yes (entry webpage)
- £26 from 2nd May 1st July
- £27 from 2nd July -11th August
- £28 from 12th August – 23rd August