Sunday 5th May 2013
Probably the most scenic route in Wales ever with a choice of two routes to choose from.
A choice of 2 route options are available –
- Route 1- 115 Miles – “The Dam Devil” includes the Devil Elbow, Llyn Brainne, the Devil’s Staricase and the Black Mountain.
- Route 2- 80 Miles – “The Devil and Black” includes Devils Elbow and the Black Mountain.
- Choice of waymarked routes
- Electronic Timings
- Feed Stations
- Sag wagon
- Hot Food on return
- Free photo’s taken on route for each rider
- Mechanical Back -up
- Free cycle shirt for groups of 6+ riders
Website entry – Yes (entry webpage)
- £32.00 per rider