Sunday 6th October 2013
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Take to the scenic Peak District roads on the 6th October 2013 for the RE:cycle Ride charity cycle sportive. Three route options are available to challenge every ability- 20, 60 or 100 miles.
3 route options are available –
- 20 Mile Route – Fantastic riding under gritstone edges and through scenic valleys, just because this route is short doesn’t mean there won’t be climbs invloved. There’s no shame in getting off a pushing for a bit though!
- 60 Mile Route- The best of the White and Dark Peak routes, including some tough climbs with over 6500 feet of ascent and scenic descents.
- 100 Mile Route – Over 10 000 feet of climbing, this route is not for the faint of heart! Taking in the Mam Nick hill climb, heading all the way out to the beautiful Goyt Valley and through picturesque villages in the White Peak, this route takes in all the Peak District has to offer.
- Choice of fully waymarked routes
- Feed Stations
- On route mechanical support
- On site catering
- Event momento
551 Fulwood Road,
Website entry – Yes (entry webpage)
- £25.00 per rider