Posted Friday 10th June 2011 –
For the fourth year running, Rapha and Cyclefit will be hosting an Etape evening at the Charlotte Street Hotel, London, on Wednesday 22nd June, covering both acts of this year’s Etape du Tour.
Following recent trips to Alpe d’Huez and the Massif Centrale, and detailed reconnaissance of the routes of this year’s two Etape du Tours, staff from Rapha and Cyclefit will present both routes in full and give advice on tactics, gearing, and hydration.
Only 80 places are available for each session at a cost of £15 per session, or £20 for both.
- The venue is the Charlotte Street Hotel, 15 – 17 Charlotte Street, London, W1T 1RJ [ map ]
- Pre-presentation drinks and canapes will be served at 6.30pm.
- The presentation for Etape I begins at 7.00pm.
- The presentation for Etape II begins at 8.30pm and finishes at 9.30pm.
- There will be an interval with drinks at 8pm.
- Price per session is £15 or £20 for both.
Last year’s event sold out very quickly and places are limited to 80, so book now if you want to be as well prepared as possible.
To book a place visit –