Posted Wednesday 9th May 2012 –
SAVE £25.00 OFF OAKLEY JAWBONE GLASSES AT CHAIN REACTION CYCLES
Chain Reaction Cycles are currently offering 25% off Oakley Jawbone sunglasses. Whilst that still doesn’t make them cheap they do make a great pair of cycling sunglases and are a popular choice in the pro peleton having been used by the likes of Lance Armstrong, Mark Cavendish and Bradley Wiggins. A range of colours are available from a sutble black to the ‘look at me’ retina burn and fire iridium designs and all come with two lens options to cope with different light conditions.
Offer Available here – CRC Oakley Jawbone Offer
- Unbeatable clarity and visual fidelity with the patented innovations of High Definition Optics® (HDO®), optimized by an entirely new frame architecture that translates frame stresses away from the lenses.
- Oakley SwitchLock Technology for an interchangeable lens design that helps you keep up with changing light conditions and maximize performance in any environment.
- Convenience and clarity of Oakley Hydrophobic, a permanent lens coating that repels dust while maintaining a smudge-resistant barrier against skin oils, fingerprints, lotions and sunscreens and even repels water to prevent streaks and sheens from corrupting your vision.
- Stem sleeves and nose piece components made of Unobtainium® rubber for a non-slip fit that stays in place and increases grip with sweat.
- Interchangeable nose piece sizes for a customizable fit.
- Impact protection that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high velocity and high mass impact resistance.
- XYZ Optics® to extend clarity across lens contours that open peripheral vision and improve side protection against sun, wind and impact.
- Plutonite® lens material for 100% filtering of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
- Durable yet comfortably lightweight O Matter® frame material that optimizes protection while maintaining a flexible fit.
- Full range of optional lens tints for glare reduction, improved colour perception, enhanced visual contrast and optimized depth perception.
- Iridium® coating to diminish glare.