Sunday 15th September 2013
Cyclists can choose from 100 mile, 52 mile, or 26 mile routes and join Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research to cycle to beat blood cancer.
The London Bikeathon is now in its 16th year and is the capital’s largest charity cycling event.
A choice of 3 routes –
- The 100 mile Epic route takes you out to the infamous Surrey Hills to tackle some of the UK’s toughest inclines: Box Hill, Leith Hill, and White Down.
- The 52 mile route takes you out past some of the iconic landmarks of the city and through scenic roads out to Ham House, to experience both sides of the capital.
- The 26 mile route takes you along the Thames, out past Wimbledon Common, and returns along Putney Bridge.
- Choice of waymarked routes
- Feed stations
- Timed Box Hill challenge
Royal Hospital Chelsea, SW3 4SR
Website entry – Yes (entry webpage)
- 26 & 52 mile routes – £25
- 100 mile route – £50