Sunday 14th October 2012
St. Ives, Cornwall
Following a successful first year for the Land’s End 100 Cyclosportive, this year’s event takes place on 14 October 2012. The event is managed and run by Carrick Leisure in partnership with One and All Cycling Club.
A choice of 3 route options are on offer –
- 100 miles – riders will ride the coast road around West Cornwall taking in the most westerly point (Land’s End) and Southerly point (Lizard Peninsula) in the British Isles, before heading back to the north coast between Portreath and Hayle and return through Carbis Bay to St Ives
- 100km – a similar route to above, it will follow the coast road to Land’s End and part the way to Lizard Point, at which point it will split away from the 100 mile route and will cut across country to join the north coast between Portreath and Hayle and then join the 100 mile route again and return through Carbis Bay to St Ives.
- 65km – starts the same as the 100km route following the coast road to Land’s End then in to Penzance. From Penzance this route will split from the other two and follow the road through Gulval and in to Canonstown and joining the same road riders cycled out on to return to the finish back in St. Ives
- Choice of fully waymarked routes
- Feed Stations
St. Ives Leisure Centre
Website entry – Yes (entry webpage)
- 100 mile route – £20.00 per rider
- 100km route – £15.00 per rider
- 65km route – £15.00 per rider