Sunday 23rd June 2013
Take in some of the most stunning scenery that Nottinghamshire has to offer on a choice of three different routes – each one guaranteed to give you a different challenge.
You’ll also get to enjoy a vast array of snacks and treats at all of the different feed stations en route designed to keep you pedalling with a smile on your face.
A choice of three route options offering something for riders of all abilities-
- 25 Miles: clock up a quarter of a century in mileage on our enjoyable route through sleepy Sunday villages surrounded by epic countryside
- 50 Miles: the event’s signature ride. Perfect for those looking for a challenge or to step up from the shorter distances.
- 100 Miles: 2012’s highly appraised sportive route has been retained giving the serious cyclists among you the chance to push yourself while enjoying some excellent undulations, fast straights and ultimately a brilliant cycling experience.
- Choice of waymarked courses
- Feed stations on longer routes
- Live music
- Event photographer
Website entry – Yes (entry link)
On the day entry – Yes, if not sold out
- Sportive – £26.00 per rider
- 50 Miles – £20.00 per rider
- 25 Miles – £15.00 per rider