Sunday 13th October 2013
Stokesley, North Yorkshire
Organised by BlueGiraffe Bicycles to round off the cycling season, a choice of 35 or 55 mile routes starting from Stokesley in North Yorkshire.
A choice of 2 route options –
- Challenge route of 55 miles climbing Carlton Bank, Newgate Bank on route to Helmsley then heading to Kirby Moorside with the long climb to Blakey Ridge. Route then visits Castleton and Commondale before heading to Kildale and then back to the start.
- Short route of 35 miles visits a number of villages to the west of the moors on what is a largely flat profile.
- Choice of waymarked routes
- Feed Stations
- Mechanic support
- Broom wagon
- On site catering
Great Broughton and Kirby Sports Club
Website entry – Yes (entry webpage)
- Full Route – £20.00 per rider
- Short Route – £15.00 per rider