Posted Thursday 3rd May 2012 –
SAVE £20.00 OFF THE 2012 DIADORA SPEEDRACER 2 CARBON ROAD SHOES
Weighing in at just 295g the Diadora Speedrace 2 carbon road shoes are light and with a full carbon sole give great power transfer. Diadora shoes are worn by the likes of 2011 Tour de France winner Cadel Evans so also have a great pedigree and have been proven at the highest level of the sport.
Full Specification –
- Upper: Suprell-Tech, with Morpho Cage A-M, to ensure greater stability, breathability and comfort.
- Hell counter: Pre-moulded ergonomic TPU heel cup to ensure better heel containment, with refractive rear inserts.
- Closure: Micrometric with a 4-position adjustable buckle, adopting the new V-FIT ADJUST system.to meet all closure needs. Velcro strap with Double Ring Speed Lace adjustment system.
- Insole: Removable, made of perforated EVA, to ensure maximum breathability and moisture drainage. Anti-stretch fabric lining.
- Weight: 295g
- Sole: Full Carbon G Diadora Technology. Its special design has made it possible to minimize thickness, maintaining perfect rigidity for a direct thrust and effective power transmission. Interchangeable back heel made of rubber. Equipped with the Power Flow breathability system, Memory Look and High Grip finish in the pedal cleat area.
Discount available from Chain Reaction Cycles –